3 de enero de 2014

Feature and Follow



This is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read that features two blogs every week.

This week's question is: What were your favorite books of 2013?

This is a difficult question because my reading list is big and I don't pay much attention to release dates when I pick up books to read, so the only great book -or rather comic book- that I loved and that I'm sure that it was released in 2013 is Astérix and the Picts.

Now, if we talk about books that I read in 2013, things are easier, although not much more because I can't just choose A book. My favourites were The Hunger Games, Sgàile and the Time Rider series, which I haven't finished yet. I've linked the Goodreads page of all these books, in case someone is curious and want's to read more about them.




El Feature and Follow está organizado por Parajunkee y Allison Can Read y presenta dos blogs cada semana.

La pregunta de esta semana es: ¿Cuáles fueron los mejores libros del 2013?

Es una pregunta difícil, porque mi lista de libros para leer es grande y no presto mucha atención a la fecha de publicación cuando elijo un libro para leer, así que el único libro, o mejor dicho cómic, que me encantó y que estoy segura de que es de 2013 es Astérix y los Pictos.

Ahora bien, si hablamos de libros que leí en el 2013, es algo más sencillo, aunque no mucho más porque no puedo elegir sólo UN libro. Mis favoritos fueron Los Juegos del Hambre, Sgàile y la serie Los Vigilantes del Tiempo, la cual aún no he terminado de leer. Dejo un link a la página de Goodreads de todos los libros por si alguien tiene curiosidad y quiere leer algo más sobre ellos.


19 comentarios:

  1. I really loved the Hunger Games, I am glad you enjoyed it : ) New GFC follower.

    MY FF and int giveaway

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It was a great book. I should have read it sooner!

      Eliminar
  2. Hunger Games are awesome!! Glad you loved it.
    Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, it is. I still have to read the third one.
      Thank you, too, for stopping by :)

      Eliminar
  3. I loved The Hunger Games. It's one of the few books that I think I will reread.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I don't usually reread books unless it's been years since I read them, but The Hunger Games is one that I would consider rereading without waiting so long.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Eliminar
  4. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC . You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for stopping by!

      By the way, I found your blog through your profile, but your link isn't working.

      Eliminar
  5. I loved the Hunger Games! :)

    My FF. New follower via GFC.

    Emily @All in a Book

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's a great book. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Eliminar
  6. LOVE Hunger Games. Obsessed.

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Me, too. I read the first two books in two days and I'm waiting to have some free time to read the third without being interrupted. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Eliminar
    2. I visited your blog, but I can't write a comment on your post because it tells me to use Google +, which I don't have. I followed back via GFC.

      Eliminar
  7. Thanks you so much for stopping by! :) I´m following you now, too! Happy Reading ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I read the Hunger Games a while ago but it was really good :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I've been contemplating reading Timeriders for ages!
    New GFC follower!
    My FF

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi there Hellen. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for Liebster Award. You can check my post here

    ResponderEliminar