2 de marzo de 2014

Feature and Follow (2)



This is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read that features two blogs every week.

This week's question is: Change the Plot. If you could, what book would you change the ending or a plot thread? Go ahead and do it… change it.

Fist of all: The answer to this week's question contains spoilers! If you haven't read this book and want to stay spoiler-free, stop reading now! You have been warned...

After the spoiler warning, I can say that I would change the ending of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because my favourite character was killed in that book. Snape is an awesome character who would have survived no matter who won the war. He was a great spy and potion master and he didn't plan for the possibility of being bitten by Nagini?

Actually, now that I think about it, I'd also change the ending of A Song of Ice and Fire if the author decides to kill Tyrion in one of the still unwritten books.



El Feature and Follow está organizado por Parajunkee y Allison Can Read y presenta dos blogs cada semana.

La pregunta de esta semana es: Cambia el argumento Si pudieras, ¿de qué libro cambiarías el final o alguna línea argumental?

Lo primero: ¡La respuesta a la pregunta de esta semana contiene spoilers! ¡Si no habéis leído el libro y queréis evitar spoilers, parad ahora! Estáis avisados...

Tras el aviso de spoilers, puedo decir que cambiaría el final de Harry Potter y las reliquias de la muerte porque muere mi personaje favorito. Snape es un personaje genial que habría sobrevivido independientemente de quien ganara la guerra. ¿Era un gran espía y maestro de pociones y no tenía un plan por si alguna vez le mordía Nagini?

Ahora que lo pienso, también cambiaría el final de Canción de hielo y fuego si el autor decide matar a Tyrion en alguno de los libros que todavía no se han escrito.


or Linky

17 comentarios:

  1. I haven't read either of these books *hides fsce in shame* but I did watch the Harry Potter movies and when Snape died my heart just broke but I also think his death was necessary even tough it was heart wrenching just my opinion :) nice post!
    Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with you about Harry Potter. New GFC follower. My FF

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great post Hellen! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is one of the books that has the tragic ending, but nonetheless it was a great ending though. Despite the fact that everyone died, and Harry is still magically alive which leaves me wondering how people would react if Harry was the one that died and everyone else survived.

    Followed you via GFC! Thank you for following back!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I was actually expecting that Harry would die at the end. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Eliminar
  4. Interesting. Consider this. Snape was in love with Lily. He made a his deal with Dumbledore. Once he found out that Harry had to fight Voldemort in the end he no longer had to watch over him. Perhaps Snape was ready to die as he completed his duty to Lily and Dumbledore.

    BTW thats for stopping by my blog. Following back

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Interesting thought. It was still a great risk though. If for whatever reason the war hadn't ended that night, Harry might have still needed his help. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Eliminar
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I agree with your pick regarding Deathly Hallows - there are a few bits and pieces that I would have liked to be changed. As for A Song of Ice and Fire, I had to quickly avert my eyes because I haven't read it yet :D

    New GFC follower :)
    My FF

    Witless Fool @ Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The Song of Ice and Fire bit is not really a spoiler, just an I-hope-it-doesn't-happen situation. I don't want the author to kill one specific character.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Eliminar
  6. Never read Harry Potter! New follower on GFC :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Haven't read either of these books so I apologize for not reading your post thanks for the visit and follow btw :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. great post. DH is a popular choice that has a lot of love-hate relationships with readers

    Jessi

    http://www.thebookcove.com/2014/02/feature-and-follow-12-plot-change-up.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know several people who were very disappointed with how it ended. Other than this, I thought the book was ok, but I don't like it when people kill my favourite characters.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Eliminar
  9. New follower here! Hi! :)

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated your vlog for the Liebster Award. You can read details about your nomination here. (My apologies if you've been nominated in the past -- I didn't see anything on your blog.)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi and thanks! I'll try to get the post up this weekend.

      Eliminar